BioBen is the Proven Formula for Biological Plumbing Treatment
What is BioBen?
The most advanced microbial drain, septic, and grease trap treatment available. It is comprised of naturally occurring strains of live, vegetative bacterial cultures with an exceptional appetite for organic matter.
Why is BioBen® superior to other microbial drain line and collection system inoculants on the market?
- EPA LETTER OF RECOGNITION – BioBen® has met the EPA’s DfE challenge for biological drain line and septic system products by demonstrating a more positive human health and environmental profile.
- FAST ACTING – BioBen® begins working immediately when introduced in a drain line or collection system. These friendly bacterial cultures do not require a wake-up period as with other microbial products.
- EASE – BioBen® is easy to use and a simple pour and go. No pre-mixing, the convenient drain back bottle cap measurer is used to add the correct amount of treatment to the drain line or collection system.
- VALUE – BioBen® requires one-half capful per treatment. One-half capful has more activity than 5 capfuls of other bio-products.
- P-Friendly – BioBen® is safe for people, pipes, and the planet. BioBen® contains no toxic chemicals or additives. BioBen® is safe and preferred. That’s because it’s naturally occurring, biodegradable, and pathogen free.
BioBen® is a patented microbial drain and septic treatment.