Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Values Our Customers and Offers Complete Satisfaction
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is pleased to serve residential customers on the Emerald Coast by offering the finest plumbing services in the industry. We install and repair every kind of piping, fixture and plumbing system imaginable, but it’s the close relationships we’ve developed over the years that we value the most. We are one of the fastest growing plumbing franchises in the United States. We were ranked #130 on the 2011 Entrepreneur Franchise 500.
How We’re Different
No one wants to wake up to a plumbing problem, but the situation can quickly become worse if you get an unpleasant surprise from your plumbing contractor. We communicate honestly with our customers, and you’ll always receive a detailed estimate that’s easy to understand. Before we start the job, our technicians explain exactly what they’re going to do and how much it will cost.
The success of our company is based on a number of important principles we put into practice every single day:
- We have a deep respect for the value of your time. That’s why if there is any delay, it’s you we pay.
- Our corporate culture promotes dignity and respect in the way we interact with our employees, customers and industry partners.
- First and foremost, customer service is our most important priority. We want you to always have a positive experience when you deal with our company representatives.
- Our skilled and certified plumbing experts are the best in the industry, and their work is backed up by a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.
- If we’ve scheduled an appointment, our plumbers will be on time. If they’re not, we’ll pay you $5 for every minute they’re late up to $300.
- We don’t charge after-hours fees even during holidays or on the weekends.
- 24/7 emergency service is available, and a plumber is always on call.
- We keep our workplace safe, clean and respectable, which reflects the superior standards of our brand. When one of our plumbers visits your home, they’ll always be courteous and friendly to you and your family.
- Every plumbing system we install or repair meets rigid standards for quality and conforms to all relevant building codes.
Our Commitment to Integrity
We understand that if you have a plumbing problem, you need a quality plumbing service. That’s why we go the extra mile to earn your business. Problems with fixtures and piping systems are less costly when they’re caught early, so we offer complete plumbing inspection services to identify small plumbing issues before they deteriorate into a catastrophic breakdown. If we do find something wrong, we stock a lot of common parts on our service trucks, so most plumbing repairs are finished in just one visit.
Call Us for the Best Plumbing Service
If you need a plumber for your Niceville, Fort Walton Beach, Gulf Breeze, Panama City or surrounding area home, call the professionals at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. One of our courteous representatives can answer your questions and arrange for a service appointment.